Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Anniversary Challenge - A

Ok, Flourishes who have WONDERFUL stamps (and no, I am not associated with them in any way other than I love their stamps) is hosting a challenge this week for their anniversary. Flourishes Newsletter Or actually several challenges. My first entry in this is for challenge A which was a sketch challenge.



Although I love their stamps, I used Inkadinkado stamps (sorry Flourishes) for the squares. I did use Flourishes stamps for the center circle and for the Sentiment. Everything is stamped with Versafine Red, and Clear Embossed. I then mounted the squares directly on black, and the circle and sentiment on Maroon Bazzill Dots cardstock and then on black. There is a white ribbon mounted on top of black cardstock. I mounted the squares in a rotating manner on the Maroon cardstock, and then the Maroon was mounted on the black cardstock.


I think that the circle is a bit smaller than the sketch called for, but I wanted to leave the swirls in the squares visible, plus I wanted to use the Flourishes stamp in the middle, and any bigger and it was kind of lost.

Thank you for looking. On to the next challenge - - Maybe I will get done tonight  (Fingers Crossed).

2 comments: