Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hang In There Dragon

First  -  I want to thank Flourishes stamps so very much! I won one of the Flourishes challenges from last weeks Timeless Tuesday Anniversary. You can see the challenge card I made under Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge B.

YAYYYYYYYYYY!  I can't wait to get my new stamps. The Flourishes stamps are so very detailed and crisp, and they are releasing new ones this week. Again - - THANK YOU FLOURISHES!

Now onto the new stuff!

I made this card for a friend of mine at work who has been having to deal with some really rough work stuff lately.  It is exhausting, and I thought she might need a pick me up.

I downloaded this dragon from Dustin Pike's Freebies that he gives away occasionally.  I adore dragons and his are so very cute. I printed it out on my laser printer and colored it with Copics.



I colored the dragon with YG13 and YG17 and V12, 15, 17. The cape and feathers and banner are B24, 26, 29, the Armor is C3, 5, 7.  The gold is Y23, 26, 28. The horns are YR16 and YR07.  I outlined the dragon with B0000 so that the teeth would look whiter. :-)

I cut the image out with a Nestie, leaving a part of it outside the cut. I cut two other pieces of orange with Nesties as well, and sprayed with gold Glimmer mist. The Flower is colored with YR16 and YR07.  I added a ribbon and some blue bling!

This was REALLY fun to color.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you drop back by soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment