Thursday, February 11, 2010

Outlines Butterfly

I know I used this Outlines stamp the other day, but I had this paper from Basic Grey, and I thought it would work well. I stamped it three different times - once on blue, once on green and once on white.  I embossed the Green  with Blue EP, the Green with Blue EP and the White with the green EP (all from Zing).


This card is a modified GateFold card. The base green is split in the middle. The blue strip on the top with the Basic Grey paper on top is mounted only on the left side, and the bottom blue / Basic Grey is mounted only on the right. The Frame and image is mounted only to the bottom blue / Basic Grey strip.


The sky was colored with B91, the grass with G21, and the butterfly with YR65, B93, YG13 and R81. I went over it with a little of the clear spica. The leaves on the blue border I colored with G21.  I added a little Lavender stickles to the blue border.

 


For the Flowers, I got out my airbrush. I haven't used it in a while and I had forgotten how FREAKING LOUD it is, but still it was fun to get out. I took the standard off white flowers, two in each size and first airbrushed with R81. The small flower is all R81, and the larger flower underneath graduated from R81 in the center to B91 to YG13 on the edge. I mounted them together and added a clear crystal round in the center of each.



Thank you for stopping by today. I am hoping to get a lot done this weekend. So who knows how many posts there will be. Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment