Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Copic Creations Challenge - One Year Anniversary

Copic Creations Challenge is hosting their one year Blogoversary. They have challenged everyone to use their favorite technique that they have featured over the past year and incorporate that as your challenge piece. I had a really hard time choosing. 

All the ones I participated in were really fun. I use the Greens technique probably more than any other. So I chose that. I also included quite a bit of black coloring in here as well.  The image is from Dustin Pike and is a Freebie on his blog. The sentiment is from House Mouse, and has been cut up.


















The Dragon was colored with YG11, 13 and 17, and V12, 15, 17. The reds were R14, 27, 59. It gave and interesting effect. The blacks are C5, C7, C9. I added a little outline in the bats wings with black Spica. I also added a little bit of clear Spica on the horns and the skull.
















 The image was printed on a laser printer, and once colored, I cut it out and popped it up on the purple circle. 

I inked the edges with versafine, and then clear embossed it. This was mainly to make it a bit shiny.  The sentiment is also inked with Versafine and Clear Embossed.

Thank you for stopping by.

-Alaine

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your coloring on this image is so amazing! I love it. Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining our celebration at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete