Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sad Sort of Goodbye to a Co-Worker

She still works for our group, but in another location starting Monday. WAaaaaaahhhhh! Anyway, she loves to climb so I made her this card for her going away. She did break her ankle about a year ago when she was Bouldering. So that is why the Don't Break A Leg reference is relevant.






The paper is from Stamping Station. I added a little extra sponging of ink to give it a more rugged look, and to make the sentiments pop out a bit more on the pure white.


















The Sayings I printed from Word with different Fonts. The girl on the front is popped up, as is the sign on the front and inside the card. The places for my coworkers to sign were dangling from the inside sentiment.

We are going to miss seeing your smiling face every day Elaine!

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back again sometime! 


~~ Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment