Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday on Saturday!

So, This was an INSANE week at work this week. So, didn't get a chance to do much until today.  I bought this Flourishes set at a store in Atlanta a few weeks ago, but hadn't had a chance to use it. 


I stamped in Memento Ink, and colored with Copics. The glass is BG0000 and BG000. I colored it first, then went in with the G20 for the grass. Colored the plant with E50 and 51 first, then added R81, 83, 85.  The pot is also R81, 83, 85 with a little black SPICA.. The leaves on the flower are G21, 24, 28.I went over everything under the glass lightly with BG0000 after I was done.

Once I finished the coloring of hte Orchid and the glass, I colored G20, 21 under the glass. I then cut out the image with a Nestie. Leaving the image in the Nestie, I airbrushed the bottom with G20 and the top with B0000 at the edge, BV0000 over it and slightly lower, and then RV0000 to the entire center.

The papers are Bazzill and Basic Grey.

Thanks for stopping by.

Alaine

1 comment:

  1. Alaine, did you buy the Set at the store where my friend Jenny Gropp works??? I can't think of the name right now...but I bet you did...how fun!!! Anyway, your card is super sweet and so beautiful!!! Lov ehow you colored this darlin' image!!!

    Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete