Saturday, July 3, 2010

Boo!

Got a new Lockhart stamp the other day, and decided to ink it up and do a Halloween card. I wanted to make the background a bit spooky, so I decided to stamp on Grey paper.  Stamped it up with Memento and Cut it out with the Nestie. Once done, I left the paper in the Nestie and used Brilliance Black and sponged around the inside of the Nestie with it to make it a little smoky looking. 

I colored the clothes with V12, 15, 17, G13, 17 and YR14 and 16. I added a bit of sparkle with spicas. The Sentiment is from Pink Paislee, and has been double stamped with Versafine and the Brilliance. I sponged the edge of the grey sentiment.

The flowers are Prima. The bottom layer I airbrushed with C3, C7 and C9, then spritzed purple spica over them. The top layer I airbrushed with V12, 15, 17 and then to make it match the color on the card better went over it lightly with C7. I added silver spica through the airbrush on that one. I then stuck them together and added a black bling on top. The design paper is Basic Grey from their Halloween 6 inch pack.  I added a bit of bling to the corners on the edge of the mats, and done.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a happy and safe Fourth of July Weekend!

~Alaine

1 comment: