Thursday, July 22, 2010

FTTC76 - QUICK post

This is a quick post for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (see sidebar for link). I stamped this from the From the Garden set. I wanted to make a really quick thing, so I decided to just make a tag out of it.  The image was colored with Copics, and the sentiment was stamped twice with VersaMagic Aloe, and a pink / peach color.  I cut out the image and sentiments with Nesties, and layered it on a pale pastel green cardstock. I used an AC brad to tie the sentiment and image together.

Copic colors are:

Greens - G20, 21, 24
Pink flowers -  RV0000, RV00, RV02
Peachy flowers -YR0000, YR00, YR02
Pot - E00, E01, E02, E04
Outlined Image with BG0000

Thanks for stopping by today.

~Alaine

1 comment:

  1. Super cute tag Alaine!!! Keep those quick ideas coming...they are awesome!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hope you play again tomorrow!?! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete