Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yippy!

It has been a long week or so for me. I left a week ago yesterday for Germany for a business trip and returned late Saturday night. Because of that I haven't been able to get much crafty stuff done... Still have a bit of the jet lag. YAWN.

Over the past couple of days I have been working on this lovely lady from Bombshell Stamps. I had her colored, and then I saw the Bombshell August challenge on their forum and decided that I could work with that. Wow... that made it a bit harder, because I could not get it to work for me for such a long time. 



From a color standpoint - - the Copics were pretty much the basic E000, E00, E01, R20,22, 24, 27 and C3,5,7,9. I added a bit of the Spica red, black and gold in places.  Her hair is the E31, 33, 35 series.

Once I had her colored, I cut her out with my new Labels 10 Nestie, and left it in the Nestie to color. I then airbrushed with C3 and R24 around the edges to give it a smoky look. I did the same to the sentiment (Our Craft Lounge). I then cut out a bunch of other nesties, added some pearls and some ribbon, and a little starry bling. 
Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.

~Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment