Monday, September 13, 2010

Really Quick Christmas Card

I felt the need to do a Christmas card. I was thinking about this today and decided I needed to try to heat emboss something on patterned paper. So I took these two coordinating patterned papers, and stamped Outlines Poinsettia Ornament toppers (large and holly underneath) on them. I stamped in Versafine, adn then clear embossed. I cut out the two and layered them on off white cardstock that had been embossed in the Cuttlebug.  I did cut out the center from the reddish paper on the bottom. The gold balls were added on top of that. 

This was a very easy project, and I love how it turned out. It is something that is easy to mass produce and the longest effort is the cutting out of the flowers.

I am hoping to do at least one Christmas card a week from now until time to send them out. I think that is reasonable. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment