Monday, January 31, 2011

My Inner Bombshell

I have been really lucky to be a Guest Design Team member (Ms. January 2011) for Bombshell Stamps. The girls over there are AWESOME, and so incredibly talented. As my final project of the month I wanted to post something from a Design Team Challenge that they are having. This project was to show off your inner Bombshell. Well - - I took that REALLY literally.



I used Bombshell Angel for this. I had just received a catalog at work for an anatomical chart company (I get some really interesting things there). There were some REALLY interesting pics in the catalog, but I tried to get close to the size for the Bombshell Angel, and fit it to her. I think I have cut pieces from 6 or 7 of their various charts. LOL.

I made a Bookmark out of her. I love to read - so I think it fits. LOL. I cackled the entire time I was making her.

Again, I was so honored to be asked to be Ms. January for Bombshell Stamps. Check out the other Design Team Members blogs (they are on my sidebar) - they are all so wonderfully talented. And keep up with the Bombshell Stamps Blog and forum!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! I so love this anatomical Bombshell - too cool! I think it must have been really hard to get all the right size organs, etc. to fit in the lovely lady - but it turned out awesome. I love your cards and your humor!

    ReplyDelete