Saturday, July 9, 2011

Flutter Fairy Baby


I have this adorable stamp from Stampavie by Mo Manning, and finally got a chance to color it up. I chose my colors first and then the paper. I need to start with paper some time, it may save some time in the end when I am trying to make the card. LOL. Now I know why I like cardstock so much - much easier to match. :-)
I used BV0000, 000, 00, 01, 02 for the purples, and then BG10,11,13, 15 for the Aqua colors.  Her skin is the lightest I could get it with E0000, E000 and E00 with a bit of R20 on her cheeks - both sets, and her leg and shoulder!!! I outlined her lightly with B0000 to give her a little glowing feel.

The paper is an adhesie multistack I have with Bazill underneath and white cardstock for the base. I then used a bit of Red Line tape as "ribbons" and then my new Recollections micro-beads on them in a similar color to the Aqua.

The sentiment is from Inkadinkado, and the pearls are white pearls that I colored with BG18. When I color accessories, I find I need to ues the darker shades to get what I am used to as a lighter shade.

I think this is an adorable image to use for a baby shower gift or first birthday.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you stop by again soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment