Friday, August 26, 2011

Two VSN Cards!!!

I feel like I have been absent all month. I really have been busy. I was lucky enough to be chosen to be a hostess for the Virtual Stamp Night over on Splitcoaststampers, and I have been busily making several samples for the challenges. My challenge that I am hosting is not until tomorrow, but I have a couple of samples I want to share with yyou tonight.

The theme over there is Rodeo, and there are a bunch of great challenges up. The first on I made a sample for was for the God Bless Texas challenge. I have a couple of great Texas stamps - one that lists a whole bunch of cities on it, and another that has the Texas Bluebonnets on it.  I used the colors from the Texas flag, and then added the Bluebonnets and yellow roses.


The next sample I made was for the Through the Saloon Doors challenge. I used one of the Lovely Cowgirl Bombshells and colored her up in shades of Blue. and sparkly silver.  I used my Grand Nestabilities and cut out the largest and second largest nestie in White and Blue.  I gatefolded it, and put her inside. I added daisy flowers all along the edge and a double bow. I have velcro on the of the two edges to allow it to close and stay closed. I love how she is peeking out.




 I should have a bunch more posted tomorrow, and then please join me later this week for teh BOMBSHELL BLOG HOP!!!! Some really remarkable artwork should be shown along the way - as usual!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment