Monday, October 10, 2011

A little Buggy

I had so much fun coloring this one up. Really... And for some reason it is one of my faves in a LONG time.
The image stamps are Stamps by Judith and the sentiment is Paper Pretties.  I colored up the bug using YG11, 13, 17 and the wings are the same cool greys as the cap. I went around the bug with a little Y0000, and then used BG0000 and BG000 for the glass.

The paper is DCWV, and for the ribbons I actually used two different ribbons and layered them  solid Yellow and then a sheer lime green with white dots.

OK... It has been a long day, and I need to go get ready for my work t-con with China, so... I will let you all go now. Please make sure to stop back by on Wednesday for the Sketch Challenge card for Bombshell stamps for October. I had a blast with this sketch.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I love the little bug, but especially love his jar. Great job creating the reflective properties of glass and metal!

    ReplyDelete