Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Two cards - just not the one I was supposed to have done :-(

Hey all. It has been a crazy few days with me being sick, my little one being sick, work making me crazy! I have not posted much, but I do have two cards I finished over the weekend to share with you.

The first is a Stampavie stamp that I felt like coloring. I used a bunch of BVs and R8x and YGs and Gs... I know so specific of me... I just don't remember all the different colors. I thin close up my favorite part is the dotting I did on the green with the violets. If you also go close up, I attempted to make the Rose bottle look a little transparent... there is a slight tip of the leaf green you can see through the bottle. Just a bit.

The second card I did for Flourishes Release Week Challenge of B+W+1.


Obviously Red (R27 to be specific) was my +1. :-)

And the card I was supposed to do - maybe I will get it done tonight... Sorry Bombshells - I was a very bad girl this week... Naughty Naughty Alaine!  But, you should really head over and check out the Bombshell Stamps blog today to get in on the Sketch Challenge - the ladies have some really different takes on the sketch that Kathi provided today!

I hope to have some new cards for you soon. Have a great week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That top card made me gasp! It's beautifully colored. I especially love the BV rose and the gemstones on that Nestie die cut.

    Red, black, and white is one of my favorite color combos, so I <3 that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so pretty. Great use of the jewels. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! The black with the red gems is so pretty! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete