Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Two little matching girls

So, in my continuation of trying to improve on color matching, I chose the image and the paper again. Then I chose the colors of Copics to match. I really like how it turned out for the most part. The biggest problem I had with this was the BG colors on the pants. This was stamped on thicker paper than I am used to, and the BG72 and 75 were kind of gummy on it. So that was a little hard to deal with.

Also, I SOOOOOooooo need a thin - like REALLY thin white pen. I have several gel pens, and while they are great on the dots, they aren't good with lines... they aren't thin enough and since they are rollerballs, they can leave a valley in the white line. I have copic opaque white and can use that with a paint brush, but it doesn't seem to have as much control as a marker. They can make everything else, why not a copic opaque white multiliner? Is that too much to ask for? Come on !!! Please... I am really meaning this, cuz the options out there are horrid.

The colors used are YG11, 13, 17 for the greens. R05, 08, E07 for the reds. The blue jeans were BG70, 72, 75, 78. The blond hair is Y11, 23, 26, 28. Her skin is YR0000, YR000 and R0000 and R00.  And of course the white is white... gel pen... not multiliner... cuz those don't exist.  See rant above.

Have a great day. Hope to see you back here soon.

Oh and 2 more days, three more sleeps til I get to go see the Avengers. YAY!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment