Thursday, June 14, 2012

Noon Time Challenges!

I have really been having really fun making these little cards. I have done two things for the Flourishes challenges. The first for their Pop-Up Noon challenge, where we were to pop-up a portion of the image. I decided to use the bookplate stamps, color it completely once, and then the frame on the other image, cut it out and pop up the frame.

I colored this with BV11, 13, 17, YG13, 17, G17, G19 and B12. Even though the pictures is big, the card is only 1 1/2 inches by 2 3/4 inches. I was like Eeeekkkk giggle.


The second card is a bit bigger. It is for the Flourishes Noon Arts and Letters Challenge. This one was harder, because well... I have very few letters. (this is why I am so excited about their new letter stamps). I found this chip art that I did have and sponged it with versafine and then clear embossed. The embellishments on top and bottom are from the strut your stuff stamp set, and I used versafine on them as well.


OK... so this bottom one was stepping out of the box big time for me, but that is what I see the challenges for... to challenge me to try something new!

Have a great weekend, and I hope to be a little crafty this weekend and post some fun stuff.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Both so lovely Alaine! I love the snowdrops. They look so pretty and delicate...and a great monogram and framing! That's so classy! Thanks so much for playing at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great. Especially like the frame on the monogram! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Noon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to step out of your box way more often. These are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete