Saturday, June 30, 2012

Seriously - Don't Make me Do It!!!

So I missed a co-workers birthday at work when I was on vacation, and I haven't gotten a chance to make her a card yet. Since it is a month late (oooops) I thought she needed something fun and maybe appropriate that she could put in her cube at work. And Kraftin Kimmie  had a Facebook Challenge with Purple. Put them together and what do you  get?????

You get this gorgeous green-haired witch threatening to kick some serious rear.

The hardest part about this card? Finding monkeys and getting them to stay in their little cage. They are so ready to be released to the wild. I was lamenting the fact that the monkeys are cutesy and didn't go with the theme... but my hubby clued me into the fact that they are sneaky, deceptive monkeys. Everyone thinks they're so cute and cuddly, then WHAM out comes the claws and the feces starts flying!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and keeping cool. I plan to continue to stay inside and color, color, color. :-)

Oh yeah - colors:
Dress and hat = V01, 05, 06, 09
Hair and sleeves - YG11, 13, 17, G19
Skin - E41, 42, BV00
Broom - E21, 23, 27, Y08, YR07, 09
Edging with airbrush - C3, V22, V25

TTFN!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous job coloring her.

    I love the monkeys in the cage.

    I love that sentiment. It's perfect.

    But this statement is even more perfect, "Everyone thinks they're so cute and cuddly, then WHAM out comes the claws and the feces starts flying!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is freakin fantastic!

    ReplyDelete