Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dancing Girl

Ok, so I really enjoyed coloring up this lovely dancing girl. I decided I wanted to match the ribbon, so that was how I chose my colors.

The Colors for the purple are V000, 01, 05, 06, 09. Her skin is E000, 00, 11. I colored her skin and then went over it with cool greys for the hose. This gives it a sheer look as if you are really seeing sheer hose over skin. When I was done and had her the way I wanted her I added some texture to her hose with little bitty dots made with a 0.05 Copic multiliner.
For the dress lalyers, I made sure that it looked like every layer was catching the light on its own, so that it appeared really full.

I am Putting this in the following challenge:
I hope you like my take on this lovely girl.  I am going to go and finish a book now, but make sure you come back Wednesday for a glance at a couple of scrapbook pages I did using Bombshell Stamps.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great job, love this stamp. Can you let me know who makes her please?
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kraftin Kimmie stamps makes this stamp. They have lots of cute stamps.

      Delete
  2. Wow. I love this. She looks fabulous. As usual, great coloring. I especially love her hose and her petticoats.

    I have the can-can song in my head now.

    ReplyDelete