Wednesday, August 15, 2012

NOOOooo People Allowed!!!

I was determined to do this challenge.  And I was thrilled when I found in my stash of KK stamps this cute little squirrel. I had forgotten all about him or her!!!!!

Isn't she (I am going with a female) so cute! I colored her with W1 and W3 and then went over her with C1, 3, 5. I added a touch of R20 on her face. The nuts are a combo of E31, 33, 35 on the bottome, and E55, 57, 49 on the top. The heart is R20, 35, 37. I did little dots around the heart with the same colors.

The blue is B41, 45 airbrushed and the green is G40 airbrushed with a little G43 as shading in a couple of areas.

I tried to streak the nuts a little bit. to make them look a little textured, and the fur to make it look a little poofy on the tail.  For the sentiments I printed it out on white paper first, then I taped a piece of the yellow paper on the white and printed it. After it was done I used Nestie Ribbon dies to cut out the saying.

OK... so I am entering this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back again soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Fabulous job on the squirrel and the acorn. I also love the dotty area around the heart. The squirrel's tail looks so fuzzy and fluffy!

    Nice job on those shadows.

    BTW, Simon Says Stamp has an "Animal Antics" challenge up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how CUTE!!!!
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

    ReplyDelete