Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Any Which Way - or EVERY WHICH WAY?

The Flourishes release week challenge this week was to was to use one of the four sketch orientations "Any Which Way" to create a card. Well, I did a series of Christmas cards using all four. WOOHOO!!!!


This was really fun and I loved the sketch layout, although I think I liked the wide short orientations better. Here are all four of them. The colors used were R35, 46, 59 for the reds, G82, 94, 99 for the greens, Y11, 23, 26, 28 for the golds, and C3,5,7,9 for the blacks.



Thank you for joining and checking out my Christmas cards. I hope you come back again soon, and check out some more posts.

Have a good week.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job using all 4 of the sketches. You have a beautiful set of cards now! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Any which way sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY did ALOT of work!!!!!!!!!! :) BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous set of cards Alaine! WOW! They look so sharp together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete