Thursday, October 25, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

There was a company that loved to sponsor challenge blogs. Now this company on a lovely Thursday in October chose to sponsor a fun challenge blog over at this one site called Aud Sentiments. They chose to challenge their subjects to include a sentiment from their favorite fairytale.

After much pondering and thoughtful interpretation, I could not narrow it down to a single story. Therefore I chose to incorporate the "Once Upon a Time" sentiment into my project because it is the beginning of every happy fairy tale (even some of the more modern ones (STAR WARS ANYONE??).


Steampunk Vivian SCREAMED At me to use her, and I think she fits nicely with this theme. She is out here to take charge of her own life. The inside says it all - - It uses the other sentiment that is tied with this one in my mind and that is "Happily Ever After".

I hope you jump on over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog and check out what the rest of the team has prepared for you.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow your coloring is just STUNNING! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaine, this absolutely stunning! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaine, this if fabulous!!! Love the Once Upon a Time papers and LOVE the way you've used Steampunk Vivian with it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love the coloring and the paper you used. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Love your coloring
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning card. I love this image, colouring, design and the wonderful swirling bling.
    Thanks for your inspiration Alaine, and for joining us at Aud sentiments.
    Hugs TC x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete