Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sketchy Time

Hello All - It is sketch time in Bombshell Land. And Kathy had a really clean simple sketch for us today. I LOVED IT.


This is the beautiful - and a little wild - Butterfly Queen. I used both V12, 15, 17 series and V02, 05, 09 series for the outfit. And yes - I actually chose the paper first. :-)  I printed the sentiment out on my laser printer, and then cut it out and added it here.

Here is Kathi's sketch.

1012.jpg

Now the - Challenge here is to use the sketch. Yes it is that easy. Give your take on the sketch, enter it on the Blog, and you are in the draw to win some Bombshell Stamps. Rules - You can flip it flop it, twist it... just keep to the basic sketch theme.   I really hopw that you all jump on over to the Bombshell Blog and check out how the other ladies have interpreted this sketch... and stay and play!

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Clean and simple yet perfect. The coloring is spot on with the dp and I love the dp you chose. It's perfect for this image

    ReplyDelete