Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love is in the air! - DTBST

It is time for another DTBST challenge.  This challenge is to make a Valentines card for someone. Hello - Lingerie Lindsay  was perfect for this, and I had not colored her yet. 


R81, 83, 85, 89 are the primary colors I used for her outfit. I used one of my favorite techniques here. Which is coloring sheer items. So, I colored her skin first as if nothing was there. Once done, I layered lightly the color I wanted the sheer item to be.  Her hair is Y11, with E3x series over it.

My husband was a sweetie and cut out the black heart with the scrollwork on our Pazzles machine. :-) See he is definitely a sweetie. Once I had her on I was a little depressed... it was so blank. So I went to Hobby Lobby looking for SOMETHING. And I hit the JACKPOT - Scrolled hearts!!! YAY.

OK... so now it is your turn to show your love by creating a Valentine. Enter your Valentine into the Sassy Studio Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge and you could win some free images! Woo to the Hoo!  And did you see those images that were just released - those were FUN FUN FUN - so if you haven't already bought them, here is your chance to maybe get your hands on those goodies!

Have a great weekend guys! See you again soon.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ooh la la!! Somebody's gonna have some fun! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sexy V'day card! I love the softness you created behind her with the scroll worked heart. It looks like a velvet material behind is that right? Really, really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Fabulous coloring and love the shape, very cool. The scrolled hearts are fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alaine, how beautiful! Love the heart shaped card.

    ReplyDelete