Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Simple Paper Rosettes - Shot through the Heart

Kathi the DT Captain with the Plan - challenged the Bombshells to pick a tutorial and Make it their own. Well I was stumped - there are so many to choose from. I did actually think that maybe - just maybe I shouldn't choose a tutorial that I actually created. :-)

I chose one by Kelli (and Meredith did one too earlier) to make some paper rosettes. Ok... so I will be honest - it is MUCH larger than I thought it would be. I was thinking embellishment on a card - not the size of a card. :-). I should think a bit more.


The hearts are from All My Heart - and I colored them all in Warm Greys - - just so you know - the colors of the two hearts are the SAME colors... it is wild to me how they look darker on one side than the other - and more brown. But they are THE SAME> Just shows you what the surrounding colors do to you!

OK... Now I encourage you to check out the Bombshell Blog and see what everyone else came up with.
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. I can just picture using these in a kewl black and white banner

    ReplyDelete