Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tic Tac Toe - DTC #1

Hey y'all. I have another Bombshell for you today. I made this card for Designed to Color's Birthday Bash. Their first challenge was to play tic-tac-toe. The only rule was you must use a colored image and you must choose one row to follow. I chose their bottom row which was Bling, Aqua and Presents.

This lovely lady is Butterfly Queen Bombehsll. and I have colored her with YR000, 00, E11 and R20. The Aqua is BG01, 02, 05, 07, 09 and her hair is Y00, E07, 08, 09.
The presents are made with Stamps by Judith tissue box stamps that I masked off the sniff and the tissues. They are colored with BG02, 05, 07 and BV00,01, 02.
I added bling on her outfit and also around her Nestie backdrop.

 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
I would also like to remind you of the Bombshell Stamps Design Team Call.
It's time to select the next six Bombshell Pin-ups (Guest Design Team members)!

Each Pin-up receives a free set of stamps, a generous discount to Bombshell's store, will be featured on Bombshell Stamps' website and blog, sets our monthly challenge, and shares four (4) items (cards, scrap layouts, altered art) during her month.

If the Pin-up rocks her guest design gig, she's asked to join the Bombshell Girls (our Design Team).

Ok... now onto more crafty times this weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a super fun and sassy card!! I really like the pockets with the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete