Monday, May 13, 2013

Emerald Green - Saturated Canary

Hey there all - So this is my first attempt at coloring a Saturated Canary image.  I drool over the images when I see them. I think it is the eyes. So I decided to take the plunge, and try some out.

The Saturated Canary challenge this time is Emerald. They also provided a photo for inspiration that had a lot of blues and purples in it.

I used the following colors, and then added a lot of gelly roll stardust over the top of it.
B00, 02, 05, 06, 18
G02, 05, 07, 09, 19, 29
V12, 15, 17
YR0000, 000, 00, E11, R20.

Ok.. .now to go color some more. She was really fun to color, so I will try some more.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! Love her hair!
    Thanks for sharing with us all at Saturated Canary Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun hair color, and you did a great job on the skin tone/shading. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete