Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sweet and Simple and Oh So SPARKLY

When I saw this Saturated Canary image I just HAD to get it. Her hair is adorable, and the look on her face is just precious!!!

This is another one of those color her first and find paper later. I started becoming worried. I made it through about 5 feet of paper before I found this in my stash. WHEW... that was a RELIEF.

I am entering her into the Saturated Canary challenge as well as the Marker Pop challenge. The first is a Glamour and Glitz challenge. And don't you know most little girls like their sparklies - so I added some transparent sparkles on her shoes bow and her heart patch. Adding the twinkle glints paper and the twinklie flowers adds a little more sparkle.

The second challenge - Marker Pop is the Lovely Locks challenge... and I couldn't think of any better image to color for this challenge.

Colors Used:
Skin - YR00, E11, E13
Clothes - B91, 93, 95, 97, G12, 14, 16, 19, 29, R22, 24, 29
Hair - Y11, Y23, E04, E07

OK.. going to go continue to watch the Joss Whedon marathon on Science channel. Dollhouse now... and I guess that means Firefly tomorrow. YAY!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oooh, she's ADORABLE! Love her hair! Thanks for playing the MarkerPOP challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....absolutely fabulous & your colouring is awesome!!!!
    Thank you for joining us over at Saturated Canary & we hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete