Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ms. October's Pin Up Challenge

Sharon Rogers, Bombshell's Ms. October, has set this month's challenge to create a Halloween project using black, orange, purple, and lime green. This project started out with one idea and ended up SO COMPLETELY different than I though - but I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out.


The stamp images are Dead Necessities. I stamped the two side images - the spider webs onto a piece of White Hammermill Color Copy Cover. I then used different shades of grey (C1, W1 and W3) and airbrushed the background. Once done I stamped the Roses onto another piece of paper three times. I colored in layers, so the first layer is the bottom two roses, the second layer cut those out and had just the center and leaves, and then the third had just the center rose. I colored with V20, 22, 25, 28 the roses. The leaves were YG21, 23, 25, 17, G 28. 

OK. Now - go forth and create! Join us at Bombshell. Have a great time. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment