Friday, October 18, 2013

Unexpected


I love Steampunk, and I love Elizabeth Bell Images. So you mix them together and BOOM you have this gorgeous Steampunk Fairy! Time Flies is an adorable rubber stamp image from Susana Loves Stamps. I colored her in shades of blue and brown - why - I HAVE NO IDEA! LOL. I just thought she looked good that way. HAHAHAHA.

I mixed her with a sentiment that I typed up from Harry Potter's own little blond fairy type girl Luna Lovegood. For some reason I definitely see Luna in the fairy.



I used the DCWV Tradewinds matstack for the background. I colored the image and then used a modified out of the box technique. I cut the four different edges up to the wings. And then cut out the wings separately. Once done, the background around the image was a little too white'ish. So I used the E40 and colored the paper, being a little darker in the corners. I did the same thing with the sentiment.

What has me so excited is very very silly... I did the layout the other day and then made a card using it. HEE HEE... I actually drew out a sketch, with the distinct intention of using it with one of the fairy images. Planning  - That NEVER happens with me. LOL.

OK. So here are the colors that I used for her:

B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
E 33, 35, 37, 39
Y11, 23, 26, E15
YR000,00, E11, R20

I hope you all have a very crafty weekend - I plan on it. And GO AGGIES, GO DUKE!!!!!

Talk to you soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment