Sunday, November 17, 2013

You're a Hoot!!!!

Give a Hoot - Don't Pollute!!! Ok, that has nothing to do with this post, but I couldn't help it! I was looking up all sorts of Owl sayings and that one will not leave my mind.  I digress!!!! I am here today to share my first card with Steampunk Owl with all of you.  I say my first, because I WILL Be making more. I loved loved loved coloring this owl.


Isn't he delightful???? Once completed, I cut him out and mounted him on some blue bazill paper, and then used the Reflections by Echo Park Paper pad with the gorgeous clockfaces in the background. The edging at the bottom of the image is a set of gears.

Colors Used:
Blues: B32, 34, 37, 39
Browns: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 49
Golds: Y11, 23, 26, E04



I think this would be a great image for a Steampunky Christmas Card too - it has such a vintage feel!!!!

I am entering this into the following:

Sketch Saturday

Have a great week out there!!!!

Alaine

1 comment:

  1. He's so adorable and you colored him beautifully!

    I love the card!

    ReplyDelete