Thursday, January 23, 2014

Romantic Hero

Valentines day is on the way, and it is cold and Romance books are screaming to be read while snuggled up in bed. Tales of Knights and Warriors and their loyal mount.


This Peaceful Warrior has picked up a golden heart for his hero's lady. Add paperflowers, ribbon and a little color, and Voila, a bright and cheerful card for a valentine. And when I say little color, I mean little color. I kept this one fairly simple. I stuck with the browns for the horse, and then added the green leather with gold and silver embellishments on the armor / saddle. the last touch was a little mettalic glittery pen to make the rivets stand out.

Copic Colors used:
YG93, 95, 97, 99
Y11, 21, 23, 26, 28
E31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 49
C1, 3, 5

Now I am going to go and snuggle up and hope that I can thaw out. And it isn't even below zero here. Just in the teens and single digits.

See you again soon.

Alaine

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and especially apropos as it is "The Year of the Horse".

    Great job coloring it, as usual.

    ReplyDelete