Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hip Hop Mahalo

It is Wednesday  - - The last Wednesday of the month and that means - - - HUMP DAY HOP!!!!!

This month Alison has challenged us to use certain colors. And the array of colors was beautiful. I truly loved this challenge.


I am the last one on the hop - as I am on a trip and I was WORRIED I would not be able to access my page. So if you arrived from someone else on the hop - you are in the right place. If not, then start at the beginning on the Bombshell Blog and see what the other Bombshells have come up with while playing with these colors.

This is Hawaiian Girl! And she is chilling with her blue ukelele and her Coral swimsuit.

I used lots of stickles to outline the flower and the main paper (Bohemian Rhapsody FYI). The white dots I used Pearl Pens to make the pearls. And AFTER I had the entire card done I decided to redo my embellies and re-organize. And Lookie what I found but these two fancy clips that match it PERFECTLY!!!!! YAY!

OK. I hope you all had a great hop and I thank you for joining me today!

:-)

Alaine

2 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous with your usual wonderful coloring. I do like her as a blonde!

    When I saw the design seeds I thought of that Graphic 45 paper, which is actually called Bohemian Bazaar, though Bohemian Rhapsody is a brilliant piece of music! *Giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! It's put me in a summer frame of mind. I love your coloring, paper choices and those clips too.

    ReplyDelete