Monday, May 12, 2014

My Card for my Mommy!!!!

So I had a relatively great Mothers' day. My oldest graduated yesterday, and is back home griping about the doggy gate, letting the doggies get muddy and then having to wash them. :-)

My youngest made me a "cruise card" where she will get me whatever I want on the cruise this summer (with fine print saying does not include alcohol or gambling). I was very excited, until she realized she left off the other fine print... that said "only works once". LOL.

For my own mom, we had them over for dinner, and I gave mom the below card.


The inside says :



:-) I am such a snarky daughter. 

I typed up the sentiment and the image is a digi image from SCACD digital called Folk Heart Bird.

I used B12, 14, 16 and E11, 13 for the Bird body.  I really love the mix of the blues and browns on this bird. And then I HAD to add the bling... cuz what would the card be without the bling? :-)

I hope everyone has a great week!!!! See you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment