Monday, June 16, 2014

Purple Sail Away

It is the third Monday in June - and that means Muse Monday. This month Bombshell Stamps is featuring Homeward Bound.  

I have colored this image up a few times. :-), so I wanted it to be different this time.  


When I was looking through some images on sunrises, and ships, I came across a purple image. And BOOM... I decided to go for a purple scene.  The sky is V01, the sun V0000 and V000. The clouds and water are V12, 15, 17. The boat itself is shades of Neutral Greys N4, 6, 8, 10. 

I found complimentary Halloween papers that were all about the purples and the blacks and matted them. It gives lots of layers but I think it somehow makes me think it is dimensional. Added some mettalic findings and BOOM.... There it is.

I am entering this into the Desert Islands Crafts Challenge - with the following items from the list:
2) No Flowers, 3) Monotone, 7) 3 pattern papers, 10) Use Metals.

Thanks for cruising over to my site today. I hope you have an amazing week!

Alaine


No comments:

Post a Comment