Friday, September 26, 2014

Glitter me polka dots

Hi there guys. Here is my take on this months Ms. September Bombshell Challenge which is polka dots and Glitter - SO MUCH GLITTER. (Yes I LOVE that Target commercial. LOVE).


My take on this was made with the beautiful Peek a Boo Geisha.  I put her on polka dot paper  after coloring her and cutting her out. I then added with gold stickles the additional polka dots on the umbrella. This adds the glitter to the polka dots. :-)

I added some lovely embellishments after putting the card together to match the golden colors. Little tea cup with my take on a tea leaf (lol) and flying bird.

I hope you have a great weekend and Gig Em Aggies and GO Duke!!!! Whoop!!!!!!

Alaine

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful color palette and papers! Love the image, coloring, embellishments, and added sparkle! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete