Saturday, April 25, 2015

Orchids in the Rain

This is an image from Aurora Wings called Orchids in the Rain.

I haven't been making a lot of cards lately, but I have been coloring a bit still. So I am collecting a stack of images that are gathering dust. This is one of those images - although it hasn't had much time to gather dust - because I just colored it. :-)

The hair color - well tomorrow my youngest is getting her hair "ombre'd" with Blissful Blue. ACK. So we were looking at the different possible colors. LOL... This is BG1x colors. 

The flowers are BV1x with some RV11 mixed in and the darkest color BV08.  Based on the flowers, I am entering this into the April Challenge at Kit And Clowder on Flowers. 

Alaine 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, Alaine. Love the hair color along with the purple and green for the orchids. Gorgeous!!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! Love this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete