Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Happy MAY!

I cannot believe it is May. And it has been several months since I have worked on my covered Box. So I decided, it is getting warm, lets go to the Southwest for the next side of my box.

This is FIRE, one of the Elements Collection over at Susana Loves Stamps. I love this one because I grew up in Tucson and El Paso, and it reminds me of both places. 


The fire was fun to color, but I think I enjoyed coloring the sun and the hawk the most. I am not sure why, as usually those are not my things, but this was a blast. The Hawk is E49, 39, 35, 33, 31. His beak is Warm greys with Y19, Y15 faded in. And his eyes are a mix of YG61, 67 and B32 from the sky. 

Once done I modpodged the image to the box. I will say Mod Podging is not my best skill. But I am enjoying my little modpodged box. One more side to go. 

Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment