Friday, May 22, 2015

Mommy's Day Card

So, as I was pondering what card to make for my mom for mothers day, I kept coming back to the sunflower owl image.

I had not colored this image yet, and no matter what other images I looked at, I just kept picking this one up. So I decided to have a go.

The yellows are Y11, 13, 18 and some YR 18 for good measure. The greens are the G21, YG67 and G99. The browns were kind of all over the map. I used some E4x, E3x and E5x on different areas.


I love the owl images, but this one with all the layers of petals around the eyes, was a lot of fun to color. I used some paper from my stash of 6x6 paper pads. 

And for extra good measure - just to show my mom what a DORK I am, I added the sentiment which I printed out from my handy dandy laptop.

Now it is time to go do a bunch more coloring, and craftying and all sorts of stuff. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: